Make sure The Walking Dead: Saints & Sinners has at least 60fps on all the areas
The game is safely playable on any required VR device
Gabriel Moss, IGN
Saints & Sinners scratches the itch for a truly explorable Walking Dead world with the grace and confidence of a well-lubricated bowie knife.
agile to deliver a
with a short turnaround
Vision grounded in 15+
years of experience
with unreal engine
The Walking Dead:
Saints & Sinners
provides smooth gameplay
on any VR device
to feel native and intuitive
on any gamepad.
and deep level-design
based on the original game.
and perfectly counted balance
for both hardcore and casual gamers
here are some solutions we’re
especially proud of
A team of QA professionals made sure there’s no poor performance area in The Walking Dead: Saints & Sinners:
Detect the most resource-consuming pieces of the game
- Allocate QA specialists with VR experience to test the game
- Note and report discovered bottlenecks and areas with crashes to Skydance Interactive
Make sure game controls work well on any VR controller.
- Assign a specialist to every required VR device
- Perform all the necessary game testing methodologies
- Report discovered issues to Skydance Interactive