September 10, 2021
Pingle Studio is looking for a talented and experienced 3D Artist to join our growing team in Kharkiv.
Our 3D Artist will create:
- Environmental objects for video games: items, architecture, machinery, weapons;
- Game characters;
- Creating and editing 3D models;
- Solid skills in working with bitmap graphics software;
- Procedure texturing software knowledge;
- Unreal Engine 4 and Unity enough for working with assets.
What we expect:
- Low poly and high poly modeling skills;
- Creating optimal UV map skills;
- High level of texturing, including PBR materials;
- Knowledge of model optimization and UV mapping for games.
What we offer:
- Career and professional development;
- A competitive salary which is linked to the exchange rate;
- Transparent working conditions;
- Long-term employment and paid vacation / sick days;
- Regular salary reviews;
- A cool team and a variety of activities for every taste.
or send CV to: [email protected]