August 03, 2022
Pingle Studio invites a communicative Recruiter with strong Art background to join our team in Ukraine.
ATTENTION: Pingle Studio DOES NOT HIRE from Russian Federation.
What will you need to do:
- Providing a full cycle of recruitment candidates for available Art vacancies;
- Sourcing the candidates, providing the primary screening and recruitment interviews;
- Maintenance and communication with the candidates during all stages of the recruitment process;
- Communication with hiring managers while finishing the vacancies;
- Analyzing the competitors and market environment.
- 1+ years of experience in the successful full cycle of recruitment processes for Art vacancies in game development;
- Practical skills in 2D, 3D Art & Animation, VFX, UI/UX;
- Interest in the game development industry;
- Knowledge of the basic hiring and estimating methods for Art vacancies candidates;
- Using the wide specter of tools for candidate research;
- Ability to process big amounts of info fast;
- Developed professional skills of work with various in-house and open-source recruiting tools and resources;
- Familiarity with the specifics of Ukrainian and international tools for searching the candidates for Art vacancies.
What we offer:
- Fast hiring and clear process;
- 20 Paid Vacation Days;
- 10 Paid Sick Leave Days;
- Regular salary reviews;
- Personal Development Plan for clear growing of skills;
- Accountant support and full taxes coverage;
- Comfortable Office Location and the ability to work remotely;
- Relocation Support;
- Corporate English lessons;
- Advanced training: compensation of 50% of the cost of training courses, video courses;
- Career Path and Mentorship Program;
- Referral internal Program: Active Program with Great Bonuses;
- Community of people who understand your game passion.