Pingle Studio has an opening for a passionate Game Designer. We are a team of professional game developers with over 14 years of industry experience. Our goal is to reach and maintain a leading position among video game developers all over the world. We are engaged in the development and porting, work with all stages of development.
ATTENTION: Pingle Studio DOES NOT HIRE from Russian Federation.
- Creating the design documentation: from pitching to design briefs and balance;
- Working with Unreal Engine 4 Blueprints and Unity: prototyping, mechanics and parameters settings;
- Developing the game logic;
- Balancing and enhancements of game mechanics and economy.
- Deep knowledge of the game development industry: genres, platforms, history;
- Passion for gaming and extensive gaming experience;
- Good grammar, perfect knowledge of Ukrainian and Russian, pre-intermediate English;
- An ability to express ideas correctly, consistently, and on a full scale, both in written and spoken form;
- Good knowledge of the office software: Excel, Word, Visio, PowerPoint or their analogs;
- Understanding of design documentation and design principles;
- Experience in game development industry;
- Knowledge of Unreal Engine and Unity.
Will be an advantage:
- Experience with other game engines like Cry Engine, Source, Game Maker;
- Knowledge of game balance, monetizing, KPI, scriptwriting;
- Any skills related to game development;
- Knowledge of programming languages;
- Experience with version control systems (Git, Perforce) and task trackers (Jira);
- Good level of spoken and written English.
What we offer:
- Career and professional development;
- A competitive salary which is linked to the exchange rate;
- Transparent working conditions;
- Long-term employment and paid vacation / sick days;
- Regular salary reviews;
- A cool team and a variety of activities for every taste.