Game Designer (Unity/Unreal Engine)
July 13, 2021
Pingle Studio is looking for a creative Game Designer to join our team in Kyiv.
- Experience with Unreal Engine 4/Unity;
- Deep knowledge about video games: genres, platforms, industry’s history
- Passion for video games and deep gaming experience;
- Perfect written and spoken Ukrainian/Russian, English Pre-Intermediate +;
- Ability to express thoughts in the reasonable and full manner in spoken and written form;
- Understanding of design documentation and design principles;
- Experience in game development;
- Deep knowledge of office software: Excel, Word, Visio, PowerPoint, or their analogs.
Will be an advantage:
- Experience with other game engines: CryEngine / Source / GameMaker/ custom engines.
- Knowledge of game balancing monetizing, KPI, scriptwriting;
- Any game development related skills;
- Knowledge of programming languages;
- Experience with version control systems like Git or Perforce, Jira task tracker.;
- High level of spoken and written English.
- Working with Unreal Engine 4 Blueprints or Unity: prototyping, mechanics, and parameters setting;
- Writing the design documentation: from pitching to design briefs and balance;
- Developing game logic;
- Balancing and fine-tuning of game mechanics.
What we offer:
- Career and professional development;
- A competitive salary which is linked to the exchange rate;
- Transparent working conditions;
- Long-term employment and paid vacation / sick days;
- Regular salary reviews;
- A cool team and a variety of activities for every taste:
- Assistance with relocation;
- Advanced training: compensation of 50% of the cost of training courses, video courses;
- Compensation of 50% of the cost of corporate English lessons;
- Comfortable office with a massage lounger and kicker;
- Location: 10 minutes of walking from Shulavska underground station.
or send CV to: [email protected]