Senior Game Producer
We are seeking a motivated Producer to join our team. The job will require leading other Production members to manage the development and ensure on-time delivery of all milestones. Pingle Game Studio is a team of professional game developers with over 15 years of industry experience. Our goal is to reach and maintain a leading position among video game developers worldwide. We are engaged in the development and porting, and work with all stages of development.
ATTENTION: Pingle Studio DOES NOT HIRE from Russian Federation.
- Work directly with Development Leads to create, manage, and execute project schedules, resource plans, and processes;
- Work with department Leads to properly estimate tasks, as well as create and track milestone deliverables;
- Lead the daily management of development efforts to ensure cross-department coordination and communication, task follow-ups, schedule conflicts, and risk identification/recommendation;
- Understanding clients’ expectations and seeking solutions to achieve them;
- Coordinating efforts across other areas of Production, including Outsource and Marketing;
- Identifying issues, proposing solutions, and potentially executing improvements to maximize efficiency across all departments;
- Identifying and proactively managing aspects of development that require additional leadership;
- Ability to manage multiple small-size projects simultaneously;
- Help define and document the game's vision collaboratively with the Creative Lead.
- Game industry experience with complex game development projects must have at least 1 managed AA+ project from start to finish (PC, consoles).;
- Extensive knowledge of different project management methods and procedures;
- Ability to adapt to different project management methods depending on the application;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Excellent leadership, organization, and problem-solving skills;
- Self-motivated, driven individual — able to identify problems and execute solutions;
- Fluent in English.
- Ability to distribute tasks between different departments.
Will be an advantage:
- Good knowledge of the video games industry and digital entertainment;
- Passion for video games;
- Experience in developing games with Unreal Engine and/or Unity;
- Experience with running LiveOps.
What we offer:
- Fast hiring and clear process;
- 20 Paid Vacation Days;
- 10 Paid Sick Leave Days;
- Regular salary reviews;
- Personal Development Plan for clear growing of skills;
- Accountant support and full taxes coverage;
- Comfortable Office Location and the ability to work remotely;
- Relocation Support;
- Corporate English lessons;
- Advanced training: compensation of 50% of the cost of training courses, and video courses;
- Career Path and Mentorship Program;
- Referral internal Program: Active Program with Great Bonuses;
- Community of people who understand your game passion.