We help our partners worldwide to create amazing games for all major platforms. We have strong Unreal Engine and Unity expertise and our next milestone is to advance our Art production. We are looking for an experienced Art Lead to join our exceptional team to run outstanding art projects.
Attention: the position is available both for Kyiv and Dnipro.
- Communicate with project stakeholders (external partners)
- Estimate incoming art projects (requests)
- Manage partner’s expectations
- Generate ideas and visual solutions in accordance with the technical requirements of the project
- Manage internal 3D/2D artists team
- Quality control of the work of artists in the team
- Provide feedback and monitor its execution
- Build a seamless process and flexible to iterate to suit a specific need
- 2+ years of experience as Lead Artist/Art Director in GameDev
- Great knowledge of Photoshop / 3ds Max / Maya / After Effect (will be a plus).
- Art portfolio
- Understanding of various game genres and typical techniques in visualization
- Good understanding of pipelines for creation environment assets, characters, interfaces for games
- Knowledge of English (Upper-Intermediate+)
- Art education (will be a plus)
Will be an advantage:
- Experience of cross-platform programming (iOS, Android);
- Knowledge of graphics rendering algorithms, shader languages;
- Knowledge of graphics API OpenGL / OpenGLES / Direct3D / Vulkan / Metal.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Transparent working conditions;
- Paid vacation / sick leave
- 50% compensation of the cost of corporate English lessons
- 50% compensation of the cost of gym membership
- Cool team with various activities for every taste