February 25, 2021
Pingle Studio is looking for a hardworking System Administrator to join our Kyiv office.
- Keeping network and server architecture in an operating state;
- Upgrading server architecture depending on requirements;
- Installing, setting up, and turning on PCs and laptops;
- Deploying and administrating virtual servers;
- Installing and setting the network equipment;
- Setting up the smartphones and game consoles;
- Administrating AD+SMB domain controller;
- Backupping and saving data;
- Accepting and solving users requests;
- Participating in hardware purchasing;
- Deploying and administrating the automation systems, version control systems, etc.
- 1,5+ years of experience;
- Knowledge of desktop and server operating systems MS Windows (Linux);
- Knowledge and experience with ESXi by VMware hypervisor;
- VPN and SSH knowledge;
- Knowledge of PC and server components;
- Understanding the principles of network operating: WiFi, routing and VLAN, TCP/IP protocols;
- Experience with automating systems (Jenkins);
- Knowledge and understanding of version control systems working principles (GIT, SVN);
- Desire to learn.
Will be an advantage:
- Experience in deploying and administrating the task tracking services (Asana, Jira);
- Experience in setting the proxy servers (Kerio, Nginx);
- Knowledge of Android and iOS;
- Knowledge of Apple macOS;
- Scriptwriting skills;
- Basic programming skills.
What we offer:
- Career and professional development;
- A competitive salary which is linked to the exchange rate;
- Transparent working conditions;
- Long-term employment and paid vacation / sick days;
- Regular salary reviews;
- Comfortable office: 7 minutes of walking from Lukyanivska subway station;
- A cool team and a variety of activities for every taste.
or send CV to: [email protected]