middle / senior unity c# developer
We are looking for a Middle/Senior Unity C# Developer to work on projects from the world’s top publishers. Pingle Game Studio is a team of professional game developers with over 12 years of industry experience. Our goal is to reach and maintain a leading position among video game developers all over the world. We are engaged in the development and porting, work with all stages of development.
- there is a $1000 sign-on bonus for a candidate that accepts this position and starts working at Pingle Studio;
- recommend a friend for this position and get a $1000 referral bonus, if your friend starts working at Pingle Studio. Send an email with the info about the friend you want to recommend for this position at [email protected]
- Programming game logics and interfaces;
- Programming client-server interactions;
- Working with both in-game and interface animations.
- 2+ years of practical experience in game development (3+ years if you apply on Senior position);
- Knowledge of Unity3D: editor and scripting;
- Knowledge of C#;
- Experience with creating extensions for Unity editor (necessary for Senior position);
- Experience with 3D graphics (necessary for Senior position);
- Knowledge of algorithms, OOP and programming patterns;
- Experience with cross-platform programming (iOs, Android);
- Game optimization for Unity skills;
- Experience with version control systems: Git, SVN, Perforce;
- Ability to work with someone else's code.
Will be an advantage:
- Understanding of UE4;
- Experience of cross-platform programming (Xbox, PS4);
- Experience with integrating third-party SDKs;
- Experience with shaders.
What we offer:
- Career and professional development;
- A competitive salary which is linked to the exchange rate;
- Transparent working conditions;
- Long-term employment and paid vacation / sick days;
- Regular salary reviews;
- Assistance with relocation;
- A cool team and a variety of activities for every taste;
- $1000 sign-on bonus