Junior C++ developer
We are looking for a Junior C++ Developer to work on projects from the world’s top publishers in our Kyiv office. Pingle Game Studio is a team of professional game developers with over 14 years of industry experience. Our goal is to reach and maintain a leading position among video game developers all over the world. We are engaged in the development and porting, work with all stages of development.
- Game logic and interfaces programming;
- Client-server interactions programming;
- Mobiles and consoles porting;
- Debugging and profiling;
- Creating the development toolsets;
- Commerce experience in game development;
- 1+ years of programming with C++ (Visual C++);
- Basic knowledge of Unreal Engine 4;
- Technical English;
- Problem-solving skills;
- Ability to learn fast.
Will be an advantage:
- Experience with multithreaded systems;
- Experience with someone else’s code;
- Knowledge of vector algebra, OOP, and design patterns.
What we offer:
- Career and professional development;
- A competitive salary which is linked to the exchange rate;
- Transparent working conditions;
- Long-term employment and paid vacation / sick days;
- Regular salary reviews;
- A cool team and a variety of activities for every taste;
- Comfortable office in the city center;
- 50% compensation for educational courses and corporal English classes;
- Assistance with relocation.