Lead QA Engineer (Game Tester)
We are a passionate team of professional game developers with over 12 years of experience in the industry. Our goal is to reach and maintain a leading position among video game developers all over the world. And we need a talented Lead QA Engineer in Kharkiv office to complete this mission together.
- 2+ years of hands-on experience as Game QA Engineer;
- Understanding of Mobile and Console games testing processes;
- Functional and non-functional testing experience (e.g. regression, integration, performance, smoke etc.);
- Strong ability to find, report and track bugs during development and testing life cycle;
- Strong understanding of QA methodologies and tools, video game testing standards, and the video game development cycle
- Strong ability to solve, manage and prevent problems independently;
- Experience with Xbox, PlayStation, and Nintendo Switch;
- Strong knowledge of the testing theory;
- English: Intermediate+ (both spoken and written);
- Passion for video games.
Will be an advantage:
- Experience in Game Development;
- Experience with Unity and Unreal Engine 4.
- Functional, non-functional, regression, testing;
- Creating bug reports and validation after fixes;
- Creating test documentation (test cases, checklists);
- Estimate current activities and report results to the team;
- Close cooperation with developers;
- Be a leader of the team, suggesting improvements of the processes to increase the quality of the product and performance of the team;
- Work with Jira.
What we offer:
- Career and professional development;
- A competitive salary which is linked to the exchange rate;
- Transparent working conditions;
- Long-term employment and paid vacation / sick days;
- Regular salary reviews;
- A cool team and a variety of activities for every taste:
- Assistance with relocation;
- Advanced training: compensation of 50% of the cost of training courses, video courses;
- Compensation of 50% of the cost of corporate English lessons.