Pingle Studio has an opening for a creative Game Designer in our Dnipro office. We are a team of professional game developers with over 13 years of industry experience. Our goal is to reach and maintain a leading position among video game developers all over the world. We are engaged in the development and porting, work with all stages of development.
- Developing game levels;
- Participating in forming a level idea, picking references, creating the level scheme and documentary;
- Creating a playable prototype with simple geometry, active level gameplay testing, implementing the required changes;
- Compiling the final version of the level, changing all the temporary objects to the final ones;
- Placing VFX and sounds on the level;
- Finalizing the game logic on the level;
- Setting the light and post-processes on the level;
- Testing the game level and fixing mistakes;
- Game level optimization.
- Strong and deliberate Unreal Engine 4 tools skills: blueprints, creating and setting the materials, light settings;
- Experience with 3D object creation software;
- Big gaming experience in various genres;
- Experience with game testing.
Will be an advantage:
- Released game projects;
- Developed artistic taste;
- Ability to work under a high load and limited time;
- Knowledge of tracking systems (ASANA, Jira);
- Knowledge of version control systems (SVN, perforce).
What we offer:
- Career and professional development;
- A competitive salary which is linked to the exchange rate;
- Transparent working conditions;
- Long-term employment and paid vacation / sick days;
- Regular salary reviews;
- A cool team and a variety of activities for every taste.