middle c++ developer
We are looking for a Middle C++ developer to work on projects from the world’s top publishers. Pingle Game Studio is a team of professional game developers with over 12 years of industry experience. Our goal is to reach and maintain a leading position among video game developers all over the world. We are engaged in the development and porting, work with all stages of development.
- Game logic and interfaces programming;
- Client-server interactions programming;
- AI programming.
Required skills and knowledge:
- Knowledge of C ++ (Visual C ++);
- Professional programming (2+ years of experience);
- Knowledge of 3D maths;
- Knowledge of algorithms and OOP;
- Knowledge of programming patterns;
- Experience with multithreaded systems;
- Performance optimization skills;
- Experience with version control systems (Git, SVN, Perforce);
- Experience with someone else’s code;
- Problem-solving skills;
- Fast learner;
- Technical English.
Will be an advantage:
- Knowledge of other programming languages (Objective-C, Java, C #);
- Experience with cross-platform programming (iOS, Android);
- Understanding of UE4/UDK/Unity working principles;
- Experience in game development;
- Experience in integrating third-party SDKs;
- Knowledge of graphics rendering algorithms, shader languages;
- Knowledge of graphics rendering algorithms, shader languages, graphics API (OpenGL / OpenGLES / Direct3D / Vulkan / Metal).
What we offer:
- Career and professional development;
- A competitive salary which is linked to the exchange rate;
- Transparent working conditions;
- 50% compensation for educational courses and corporal English lessons;
- Long-term employment and paid vacation / sick days;
- Regular salary reviews;
- Comfortable office in the city center;
- A cool team and a variety of activities for every taste.