middle c++ developer
We are looking for a Middle/ C++ Developer to work on projects from the world’s top publishers in our Kharkiv office. Pingle Game Studio is a team of professional game developers with over 12 years of industry experience. Our goal is to reach and maintain a leading position among video game developers all over the world. We are engaged in the development and porting, work with all stages of development.
- Game logic and interfaces programming;
- Client-server interactions programming;
- AI programming.
- Knowledge of C++ (Visual C++);
- 2+ years of professional programming;
- Knowledge of 3D maths;
- Knowledge of OOP and algorithms;
- Knowledge of projecting patterns;
- Experience with multithreaded systems;
- Performance optimizing skills;
- Experience with version control systems (Git, SVN, Perforce);
- Experience with working with someone else's code;
- Problem-solving skills;
- Ability to learn fast.
Will be an advantage:
- Experience in game development;
- Understanding of working principles with UE4/UDK/Unity;
- Knowledge of other programming languages (Objective-C, Java, C#);
- Experience in cross-platform programming (iOS, Android);
- Experience of 3rd party SDKs integrations;
- Knowledge of graphic rendering algorithms and shader languages;
- Knowledge of graphics APIs (OpenGL / OpenGLES / Direct3D / Vulkan / Metal).
What we offer:
- Career and professional development;
- A competitive salary which is linked to the exchange rate;
- Transparent working conditions;
- Long-term employment and paid vacation / sick days;
- Regular salary reviews;
- A cool team and a variety of activities for every taste;
- Comfortable office in the city center;
- 50% compensation for educational courses and corporal English classes;
- Assistance with relocation.