Middle Project Manager
January 11, 2023
Pingle Studio is in search of a highly motivated Project Manager with good English, who is aware of the game development process and eager to achieve great results with us.
ATTENTION: Pingle Studio DOES NOT HIRE from Russian Federation.
- Scheduling & providing regular status reports of the projects;
- Planning, executing, and monitoring the project roadmap;
- Providing feedback on priorities, objectives, and expectations;
- Tracking performance of the team members;
- Managing resources, time and scope of projects to ensure project delivery is in line with the requirements of the company and the client;
- At least 2 years of experience as a Project Manager in IT projects (GameDev is a plus);
- Good understanding of development processes and pipelines;
- Experience with scheduling and project tracking software (Jira, Confluence, Google services (docs, sheets, etc);
- Well organized, attention to details and ability to keep track of multiple projects and risks to the project;
- Deep knowledge of various project management techniques and approaches (Agile, Waterfall, etc.);
- Upper-intermediate English both spoken and written;
- Excellent communication skills and assertiveness;
- Ability to convey thoughts and messages in a clear and neat way.
What we offer:
- Fast hiring and clear process;
- 20 Paid Vacation Days;
- 10 Paid Sick Leave Days;
- Regular salary reviews;
- Personal Development Plan for clear growing of skills;
- Accountant support and full taxes coverage;
- Comfortable Office Location and the ability to work remotely;
- Corporate English lessons;
- Advanced training: compensation of 50% of the cost of training courses, video courses;
- Career Path and Mentorship Program;
- Referral internal Program: Active Program with Great Bonuses;
- Сommunity of people who understand your game passion.
or send CV to: [email protected]