Middle Render Developer
January 12, 2023
We are looking for a skillful Unreal Engine Render Developer to work on projects from the world’s top publishers. Our current work agenda includes bug fixing and adding new console-specific functionality to this project.
ATTENTION: Pingle Studio DOES NOT HIRE from Russian Federation.
- Optimizing and fixing the shaders' performance on the devices;
- GPU profiling on the devices;
- Creating the new graphic functionality;
- Fixing the graphics functionality performance on consoles.
- Knowledge of OpenGL/DirectX;
- Strong knowledge of C++;
- Experience with game consoles: PlayStation or Xbox;
- Experience with creating shaders on GLSL/HLSL;
- Experience with game engines.
Will be an advantage:
- Knowledge of console APIs;
- Knowledge of Vulkan.
What we offer:
- Fast hiring and clear process;
- 20 Paid Vacation Days;
- 10 Paid Sick Leave Days;
- Regular salary reviews;
- Personal Development Plan for clear growing of skills;
- Accountant support and full taxes coverage;
- Comfortable Office Location and the ability to work remotely;
- Corporate English lessons;
- Advanced training: compensation of 50% of the cost of training courses, and video courses;
- Career Path and Mentorship Program;
- Referral internal Program: Active Program with Great Bonuses;
- Community of people who understand your game passion.
or send CV to: [email protected]