Middle/Senior 3D Character Artist
February 01, 2023
Pingle Studio is looking for a skillful and creative 3D Character Artist. The project is a tactical FPS, inspired by franchises like Battlefield and Call of Duty.
The position requires completing a test assignment, but if you provide a relevant enough portfolio, we might skip this step.
ATTENTION: Pingle Studio DOES NOT HIRE from Russian Federation.
- Creating game characters, according to the references and/or concepts in the determined stylistics.
- Relevant portfolio;
- Experience of working with AAA games;
- A decent level of creating clothes, weapons, body kits, and anatomy;
- Solid skills of detailing the photorealistic and stylized characters;
- Sculpting, Baking, Retopology, Creating optimal UV map, Texturing.
Will be an advantage:
- Knowledge of Unreal Engine and/or Unity, enough for working with assets.
What we offer:
- Fast hiring and clear process;
- 20 Paid Vacation Days;
- 10 Paid Sick Leave Days;
- Regular salary reviews;
- Personal Development Plan for clear growing of skills;
- Accountant support and full taxes coverage;
- Comfortable Office Location and the ability to work remotely;
- Corporate English lessons;
- Advanced training: compensation of 50% of the cost of training courses, and video courses;
- Career Path and Mentorship Program;
- Referral internal Program: Active Program with Great Bonuses;
- Community of people who understand your game passion.
or send CV to: [email protected]