Middle/Senior Unity Developer
February 22, 2023
We are looking for a talented and skillful Middle/Senior Unity Developer to work on our game projects for the world's best publishers and game developers. Pingle Game Studio is a team of professional game developers with over 15 years of industry experience. Our goal is to reach and maintain a leading position among video game developers all over the world. We are engaged in the development and porting, work with all stages of development.
ATTENTION: Pingle Studio DOES NOT HIRE from Russian Federation.
Updating the engine version in the game;
- Developing new game functionality;
- Optimizing games for Nintendo Switch.
- Strong skills of Unity and C# development;
- Optimizing skills;
- Ability to setup the side services and plugins;
- English: Intermediate+;
- Experience with multiplayer;
- Knowledge of linear algebra will be an advantage.
What we expect you to know:
- Working with games inside the engine;
- Optimizing games;
- Multiplayer/Network connections (expected but not critical);
- Optimizing shaders;
- Setting the services and third-party plugins;
- Knowledge of Nintendo Switch platform;
- Knowledge of SRP Render Pipeline (expected but not critical).
What we offer:
- Fast hiring and clear process;
- 20 Paid Vacation Days;
- 10 Paid Sick Leave Days;
- Regular salary reviews;
- Personal Development Plan for clear growing of skills;
- Accountant support and full taxes coverage;
- Comfortable Office Location and the ability to work remotely;
- Corporate English lessons;
- Advanced training: compensation of 50% of the cost of training courses, and video courses;
- Career Path and Mentorship Program;
- Referral internal Program: Active Program with Great Bonuses;
- Community of people who understand your game passion.
or send CV to: [email protected]