Senior Game UI/UX Designer
June 09, 2022
We are looking for a hard-working designer to join our Game UI/UX team in Ukraine.
ATTENTION: Pingle Studio DOES NOT HIRE from Russian Federation.
- Thinking over and detailing the UI concept;
- Support/correction of already created UI interfaces;
- Final rendering of all UI elements;
- Meeting design;
- Creation of full-fledged interactive UI prototypes;
- Knowledge of Axure (or similar services) is above average;
- Excellent knowledge of moqups.com service (or similar services);
- Creation of the structure, logic of the user interface;
- Ability to collect and connect texture atlases of the interface;
- Understanding the principles of “Usability”;
- Experience in adapting Ui / UX for different platforms: PC, consoles, mobile.
Required skills and items:
- Basic interface assembling skills in Unreal Engine 4, Unity; knowledge of Blueprint/UMG;
- Gaming experience on all major platforms, experience in how game mechanics work;
- Understanding of the principles of game development, documentary support of game projects from the UI / UX side;
- Ability to visualize and present information;
- Constant monitoring of market trends, understanding of the design principles, and creation of interfaces for different genres of games;
- Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time.
What we offer:
- Fast hiring and clear process;
- 20 Paid Vacation Days;
- 10 Paid Sick Leave Days;
- Regular salary reviews;
- Personal Development Plan for clear growing of skills;
- Accountant support and full taxes coverage;
- Comfortable Office Location and the ability to work remotely;
- Relocation Support;
- Corporate English lessons;
- Advanced training: compensation of 50% of the cost of training courses, video courses;
- Career Path and Mentorship Program;
- Referral internal Program: Active Program with Great Bonuses;
- Сommunity of people who understand your game passion.
or send CV to: [email protected]