senior ue4 c++ developer
We are looking for a Senior UE4 Developer to work on projects from the world’s top publishers. Pingle Game Studio is a team of professional game developers with over 12 years of industry experience. Our goal is to reach and maintain a leading position among video game developers all over the world. We are engaged in the development and porting, work with all stages of development.
- Game logic and interfaces programming;
- Client-server interactions programming;
- Mobiles and consoles porting;
- Creating the development toolsets;
- Third-party plugins integration.
- 3+ years of commercial experience in game development;
- Knowledge of Unreal Engine 4 (3+ years of experience);
- 5+ years of strong experience with C++;
- Experience with multithreaded systems;
- Knowledge of vector algebra, OOP, and design patterns;
- Experience in cross-platform development (Android, iOS, Xbox, Playstation, Nintendo Switch);
- Experience with version control systems (Git, SVN, Perforce);
- Experience with someone else’s code;
- Experience of integrating third-party SDKs;
- Performance optimization skills;
- Problem-solving skills;
- Fast learner;
- Technical English.
Experience with at least one of the following:
- Knowledge of other programming languages (Objective-C, Java, C#, Python);
- Experience with client-server interactions;
- Graphics rendering algorithms, shader languages, graphics API (OpenGL / OpenGLES / Direct3D / Vulkan / Metal).
What we offer:
- Career and professional development;
- A competitive salary which is linked to the exchange rate;
- Transparent working conditions;
- Long-term employment and paid vacation / sick days;
- Regular salary reviews;
- A cool team and a variety of activities for every taste.