Senior UE4/UE5 Tech Artist
January 12, 2023
We are looking for a skillful Technical Artist to work on our Unreal Engine game projects. The job's primary focus will be on optimizing the game for PlayStation and Xbox consoles.
ATTENTION: Pingle Studio DOES NOT HIRE from Russian Federation.
- Evaluating and profiling locations;
- Determining the scope of work for optimization;
- Content Optimization;
- Developing tools for artists;
- Developing materials;
- Content optimization skills;
- Material development skills;
- Experience with procedural generation;
- Tools development skills;
- RnD skills;
- Experience with Houdini;
- Experience with Blueprints.
Will be an advantage:
- Knowledge of VFX basics;
- Experience with python scripting;
- Experience with game consoles.
What we offer:
- Fast hiring and clear process;
- 20 Paid Vacation Days;
- 10 Paid Sick Leave Days;
- Regular salary reviews;
- Personal Development Plan for clear growing of skills;
- Accountant support and full taxes coverage;
- Comfortable Office Location and the ability to work remotely;
- Corporate English lessons;
- Advanced training: compensation of 50% of the cost of training courses, and video courses;
- Career Path and Mentorship Program;
- Referral internal Program: Active Program with Great Bonuses;
- Community of people who understand your game passion.
or send CV to: [email protected]