middle / senior unity c# developer
We are looking for a Middle/Senior Unity C# Developer to work on projects from the world’s top publishers. Pingle Game Studio is a team of professional game developers with over 12 years of industry experience. Our goal is to reach and maintain a leading position among video game developers all over the world. We are engaged in the development and porting, work with all stages of development.
- Programming game logics and interfaces;
- Mobile and console porting;
- Bug fixing, apps optimization;
- Creating the development tools;
- Programming client-server interactions;
- Integrating the third-party plugins.
- 2+ years of practical experience in game development (3+ years if you apply on Senior position);
- Knowledge of Unity3D: editor and scripting;
- Knowledge of C#;
- Experience with creating extensions for Unity editor (necessary for Senior position);
- Knowledge of algorithms, OOP and programming patterns;
- Experience with cross-platform programming (iOs, Android);
- Game optimization for Unity skills;
- Experience with version control systems: Git, SVN, Perforce;
- Ability to work with someone else's code;
- Experience in working with third-party APIs;
- Experience with integrating third-party SDKs.
Will be an advantage:
- Understanding of UE4 principles;
- Experience with 3D graphics (necessary for Senior position);
- Experience in cross-platform programming (Xbox, PS, Nintendo Switch);
- Experience with shaders;
- Experience in multiplayer game development.
What we offer:
- Career and professional development;
- A competitive salary which is linked to the exchange rate;
- Transparent working conditions;
- Long-term employment and paid vacation / sick days;
- Regular salary reviews;
- Assistance with relocation;
- A cool team and a variety of activities for every taste.