Unreal Engine 4 (C++) Developer
We are looking for a talented UE4 Developer to work on projects from the world’s top publishers. Pingle Game Studio is a team of professional game developers with over 12 years of industry experience. Our goal is to reach and maintain a leading position among video game developers all over the world. We are engaged in the development and porting, work with all stages of development.
- Game logic and interfaces programming;
- Client-server interactions programming;
- AI programming;
- Working with Unreal Engine 4.
- 2+ years of professional programming;
- Knowledge of Unreal Engine 4;
- C++ programming skills (Visual C++);
- Experience with multithreaded systems;
- Knowledge of algorithms, OOP, and 3D maths;
- Knowledge of project development patterns;
- Experience with version control systems (Git, SVN, Perforce);
- Experience with someone else’s code;
- Performance optimization skills.
Will be an advantage:
- Knowledge of other programming languages (Objective-C, Java, C#, Python);
- Experience with game development;
- Graphics rendering algorithms, shader languages, graphics API (OpenGL / OpenGLES / Direct3D / Vulkan / Metal);
- Experience with cross-platform programming (iOS, Android);
- Experience with integrating 3rd party SDKs.
What we offer:
- Career and professional development;
- A competitive salary which is linked to the exchange rate;
- Transparent working conditions;
- Long-term employment and paid vacation / sick days;
- Regular salary reviews;
- 50% compensation of educational courses and corporal English lessons;
- A cool team and a variety of activities for every taste.