At Pingle, we create games for all platforms, from PC to mobile to consoles. Our team works with the best and latest technology stacks, frameworks, and tools. We take pride in our work because producing good work is very satisfying. That’s why our gaming solutions are of an extremely high standard and usually exceed the expectations of our clients.
We provide end-to-end game development, but we can also help you with any particular part of your development process, be it game design, art, code, testing, or porting. We’re creative, unafraid of testing our limits, and pay attention to the smallest details. We do everything to provide players with an engaging, beautiful, and joyful experience.
Our powers in game co-development services
Art and animation
C# and C++
your game demands
See what our partners say
See our partners' success
How to hire game developers?
- Their past successful projects, especially those in your genre
- Their location — to keep in mind possible time differences
- Their soft skills, compatibility with you in terms of work ethic, cultural fit, and reliability
- Their hourly rates, if your budget is limited to some degree (which it usually is).
How to get started in game development?
- Outline your idea with as many details as you can. The details we’re talking about here include game setting, genre, plot, and characters.
- If you have a vision of how your game should look, create references for your future team. It can be in words or in images, like a mood board or a Pinterest board.
- Choose who to entrust your game with for development. Approach a company (or several) and discuss with them your idea, listen to suggestions and evaluation as to timeframes and costs. Remember to request an NDA prior to revealing any details that make your game unique.
- Start the development with your team, stay in contact with them and communicate any thoughts you have on development.
What is the first phase of game development?
What language is used for game development?
- C++ is one of the more complex programming languages, but one of its finest features is high-level optimization, which makes it the best language to build games with a variety of stylized objects.
- Java was inspired by C++ but made simpler and more versatile. Java offers reusable code and is compatible with almost any platform.
- Python is an easy-to-learn programming language that many developers start with. However, its simplicity doesn’t make it primitive, Python does offer some amazing functionality.
- C# is the language of the Unity3D game engine and programmers can write games for the most well-known platforms in use today with it, from Windows to consoles to mobile devices. C# is highly scalable, which makes it a popular solution for game development.