Are you looking for a way to ensure your game is of the highest quality before release or at whatever development or performance stage your game is right now? Trusting your game testing to Pingle Studio can help you achieve just that. Our team of experienced testers uses a variety of methodologies and tools to thoroughly test your game, ensuring that it is free of bugs and glitches and meets industry standards. Take advantage of the expertise and scalability you need for a successful game release. Contact us today to learn more about our game testing services.
Being in the game development industry since 2007, we acquired a unique experience of working with multiple generations of top-level game technologies. This experience helped us develop hundreds of field-approved game testing patterns, which consider all the details and limitations of every platform. No matter if it’s a past-, or current-gen console, VR service, cloud gaming system, mobile device, or a PC of any configuration, we are here to maintain the quality of your game.
Our game testing services
Game functionality testing.
It’s the game functionality that makes it unique. Once we take your game into work, we make sure to check it for crashes, errors, freezes, and other issues that affect game functionality.
Game compatibility testing.
Gamers play various devices, so we make sure your game is compatible with every possible mix of hardware, resolutions, drivers, codecs, mods, operational systems, and any other setting of your gaming device that may affect the game’s performance.
Game performance testing.
Performance is one of the first things your game will be judged by, so we’re here to ensure the end user faces a decent product. Trust your performance testing to Pingle Studio and be sure no bottleneck or other kind of problematic area in your game will go unnoticed.
Game compliance testing.
We’re sure your game is ambitious enough to be presented on the global market, so it may require quality compliance testing. It includes legal requirements such as age ratings, privacy laws, and advertising standards, as well as technical standards such as hardware and software compatibility, network stability, and data security.
Mobile game testing.
Mobile games certainly face many specific limitations, such as battery specific, limited RAM, special memory formats, compatibility with a mobile OS, mobile game market, etc. With our experience in bringing titles like Life is Strange or Beyond s Steel Sky to mobile devices, we at Pingle Studio certainly know what it takes to provide a decent level of quality for a mobile game.
PC game testing.
Even if you target your game strictly for high-end PC, you still have to consider a hundredth of things to make it right. Trust your PC build to Pingle Studio and make sure the PC master race audience is not disappointed.
Console game testing.
The experience we at Pingle Studio gained by making games since 2007 got us the unique privilege of knowing everything that needs to be done for a game to run well on a console. From gamepad specifics and TRC certification passing to making sure activities and achievements work well, we know what it takes for the console version of your game to satisfy the audience.
Benefits of Pingle’s game QA testing
Years of experience working with multiple generations of devices and software, genre diversity, and dozens of successfully released projects make Pingle Studio a worthy candidate to lift up the hammer of your game’s quality.
EA Games, KRAFTON Inc, team17, Disney, Avalanche Studios, tinyBuild, and Epic Games are just a few big names from our industry, who are happy with the quality of games we helped achieve.
Our QA department is a team of game fans with a technical background and industry experience, which makes them exactly what you need to trust the quality of your game to, no matter the genre, platform, technology or complexity.
Every Pingle Studio location has every piece of hardware required to work on the game for a specific platform. We have all the devkits and test devices for decent work on every possible platform, and our testing professionals have 24/7 access to it.
The flexibility and diverse experience of our game testing team helped us develop the way we communicate with partners, regardless of their time zone, software preferences, or availability. We know what it takes to provide decent quality assurance and how to communicate about it with you.
Our game testing team
Every team needs a leader. QA lead is a person who has proven it’s technical expertise and communication skills level in multiple projects, so we’re capable of trusting the leading role to this professional.
The core contributors in providing decent quality assurance for your game. We have specialists who are strong for every existing combination of genre, platform, and pool of tasks required to make your game work.
Decent game QA is hardly ever done without some contribution by programmers and designers. Our QA team is very close to these specialists so they know where to look while discovering potential weaknesses in your game’s performance.
Even the most talented team needs to be properly managed. Project Manager is a person who is familiar with the overall picture of what’s happening in the project, so our QA team works very closely with it.
Our Game Testing Process
Analyze the project’s game design (rules, construction)
Define the testing requirements
Choose the right test approach
Create test cases
Make bug reports
Review with partner
Repeat until all bugs are squashed
See what our partners say
See our partners' success
What are bugs and glitches in game testing?
Why outsource game testing?
Why do game publishers outsource game testing services?
- Smarter budget spending: Game testing requires specialized skills and expertise, and building an in-house team can consume much more resources and time, especially for smaller game developers and publishers. Outsourcing allows game publishers to access skilled testers without the need to hire and train employees.
- Scalability: Game publishers often need to test their games on a large scale, especially during the production stage. Outsourcing game testing specialists allows them to quickly scale up or down their testing needs as required without worrying about hiring or firing employees.
- Expertise: Game testing requires a specific set of skills, including familiarity with platforms, TEC certification passing, etc. Many game publishers lack the expertise to conduct effective game testing, which can result in poor quality of a game on a release or even canceling the game or postponing game's release date. Outsourcing to a specialized testing company can provide access to experienced testers with the right skills and knowledge for your particular project.
- Objectivity: In-house testers may be too close to the game development process to provide objective feedback. Outsourcing game testing to a third-party company can provide an impartial view of the game's quality and identify issues that may have been missed by internal testers.
How to hire a game testing company?
- Define your requirements: Before you start looking for a game testing company, you need to define your testing requirements. Determine the scope of testing, the platforms and devices that need to be tested, the testing methodologies required, the targeted quality level for your game, and the timeline for testing.
- Research potential testing companies: Look for game testing companies that have experience testing games similar to yours. Take a look at their reputation, reviews, references, and case studies.
- Evaluate their communication: Communication is essential when outsourcing game testing. Look for a testing company that provides clear and timely communication, including regular progress reports and updates on testing results.
- Look for flexibility: Game development can be unpredictable, and you may need to change your testing requirements or schedule. Look for a testing company that is flexible and can adapt to your changing needs.